POTENTIAL

(when i moved in october of 2008, this was all a big grassy yard)

This picture is SO exciting to me!  One of the great things about gardening is that I am continually being taught or reminded things about myself.   Latest on the list is that I love potential!  It's what pulls me to work with young children, build community and create my visions from those sparks I get!

I think that's why this picture is so appealing to me.  Empty and just transplanted beds hold so much potential.  Will the beds grow and give me food through the fall, winter and spring?  Will slugs destroy my little babies?  What happens is kind of in my control, but kinda the illusion of control.  How these plants survive is due in large part to what mama earth offers up this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment